Search my blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A visit with a Sage...

06.03.10

What a blessing yesterday was. Some good friends stopped by to drop off a meal to us, and visit with our newborn son for a few minutes. Taking this as an opportunity to grow my social area of my life wheel, I didn’t shy away from sitting down in the living room for a bit and chatting. We talked weather, ministry, kids, baby raising, and all things under the sun! Awesome.

Then the question was asked of me: “How’s work going?”

Boy oh boy, our friend had no ideas what she was asking when she placed this invitation on the table. Did I blow her away with relentless details of every lesson God had given to me in the past few weeks? Not exactly. I did, however get a chance to share with them a brief summary of this exciting journey God had been ushering me through. Some great feedback she and her husband gave to me:

• God has uniquely wired me with a rare skill set, and a unique spiritual gift mix to be able to see a vision for starting up new ventures
• Consider working for other companies or other people to learn lessons that I could not learn while employed with my existing company.
• They encouraged me that I was on the right path, and that I should continue to seek God’s calling
• They endorsed my approach to searching Logas for Rhema, in guiding our family decisions and actions into this new venture.

God has truly placed people of great vision and wisdom in my path, and refined me with their experience. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought on this you want to share...? Please type it here!