Search my blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

God Moves

10.06.10

God Moves

Last night, God moved.  It really makes me wonder... I'll bet God moves more often than I give Him credit for...

But this time, I won't neglect to recognize the "God sized" moves that happened.  
Prayer request heard, and prayed for.

Scripture became "God Breathed" and Rhema entered in.

Opportunity and provision has fallen on my lap.

Confession of anger, bitterness, and frustration has invited true JOY in.

Reconciliation with a loved one has shown unconditional love.

The prodigal ME feels like I've come home.

Wow, I don't deserve this feast... Yet my Abba Father still calls me friend, son, beloved one.  


Thank you God.  Thank you Dad.  Thank you wonderful counselor, everlasting father, king of all kings, LORD of lords.  

Even in 2010, God Moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought on this you want to share...? Please type it here!