Search my blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Powerful Transformation

10.26.10

Powerful Transformation

At the start of 2010, I took my "New Year's Resolutions" to the cross.  My prayer and cry was for God to reveal to me patterns, goals, or things in my life that He wanted me to work on.  

I'm a fixer.  I am change agent.  I'm a do-er.  I like the strategic "knock down list," because it allows me to race to the finish and get all items done in record time.

But God had other plans.  

Sure He gave me some divine revelations regarding work, family, and friends... But at the heart of it all, and I do mean it ALL, was SCRIPTURE. 

God revealed to me, plain as day, that unless I'm tapped into the flowing pipeline of His never changing WORD (Logas) that I would be rendered ineffective in all other areas of my life.  He told me to fill myself up with His love, so that I could be poured out to those around me that I love. 

By starting every day (except a short handful) off by reading the One Year Bible, reflection on the truths, and intimate prayer with Him, God has slowly melted away ice on my heart I didn't even knew existed and began to transform my mind to be more in alignment with His.  

Our present day prayer requests have many times been answered before by God!  All we need to do is experience it through his word.



2 Timothy 3:16-17 NLT
 "All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true 
and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.
  
It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.  
God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought on this you want to share...? Please type it here!