Search my blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Testimony

08.19.10

My Testimony.


Naive and arrogant, 
Boisterous and cocky.

Renegade warrior,
Do what I want.

Responsible? fleeting!
Make my own way.

Loured by money,
Success and new fortune.

Play "grown-up" folly,
Taste poisonous fruit.

Flat on my face,
dependent on grace.

Default position,
Grind every day.

Tunnel gets darker
hope becomes lost,

Infection spreads deeper
throughout my whole soul.

Depression kicks in
Feeling totally unsettled,

Not sure what to do,
and then read this book.

"Give it to Jesus,
He love you way more,

If he gives it back,
You know what its for."

Desperate and broken,
disgusted and lost...

Entangled in fear,
I gave ALL to Him.

Fear.
Trust.
Double Guessing.
Confusion.
Surrender.
Reverted back.
Hurt.
Trust.
Pain.
Surrender.
Trust.
Redemption.
Strength 
Hope.
Life.
Will to Live.
Purpose
Happiness.
Community
Friendship
Accountability
Love
Heart's Desire
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness 
Faithfulness
Self Control
Reborn.

WHAT A SAVIOR!

A total new person
With drive, hope, and love,

God is WAY bigger
than any of that stuff.

He takes the broken
wandering lost souls,

RENEWS & TRANSFORMS them, 
by the power of His blood. 

Nobody's disqualified.
Not a single one.

You too can find peace,
As this lost one did. 

Surrender you life now,
Accept Jesus as King...

And just simply watch
The NEW song you'll start to sing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought on this you want to share...? Please type it here!