Search my blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Simple Pleasures

07.14.10

Simple Pleasures

I’m a “High D” personality style. Sometimes, in this, I forget to have fun and laugh. Work can become my playground. That is not necessarily bad, if you work on a Island by yourself. But the problem is, I work with other people who are NOT high D’s…

So one of my “performance goals” over the past year has been to “have more fun.”

Today, I accomplished that goal.

The Chinese are very “inventive.” They manufactured this torture device, called an “electric fly swatter” (seen below)


For approximately the past 5,280 seconds, a fly has been hovering around me. Recognizing that I already showered this month, I assume he was attracted to the pheromones mixed in my “Sex Panther” cologne. (Which, incidentally has real bits of panther in it, so you KNOW it’s good.)

At any rate, the fly now knows who’s in charge around here.


To enhance the fun, I walked around the office, proudly displaying my latest “trophy kill.”


… I’m thinking of having it stuffed and mounted on my wall…




Am I having “fun” yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought on this you want to share...? Please type it here!